Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
i have a friend who is looking for a new car, he likes the cobalts. i'll run it by him to see if he is interested.

im 19 almost 20, 4 points on my license, and i pay $160/mo. for my ss/sc and its about to drop to ~$120 while the car is $352/mo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Insurance Payment

I pay less than $100 a month in New Jersey with full coverage. Plus the monthly car payment of $275. It would have been $112 a month if I were the primary driver listed. Wife likes the savings. We share the car by who need to drive it father. I work mostly 4 miles from home so she drives it a litle more but I do all the weekend driving and trips.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I have created this thread for members to discuss how much they pay for there insurance, Whether you pay monthly, annually, or every six months here is the spot to discuss it !

·
Banned
161 Posts
full coverage. as in i get a new car if i total out the car. 130 a month. american family.

·
Registered
594 Posts
its honestly usually better to go on a family type plan for insurance,can knock off some money and save.

·
Registered
9 Posts
$171- car insurance.
$213- car payment.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i suppose this is about curiosity more than anything, but what other people are paying makes no difference to anyone else, we could all compare what we paid for our cars as that would be tangible.

Keep in mind each state sets different limits of liability
each company has different prices
each state is broken down into different geographical areas in risk/prices
if you're a guy-you probably pay more
if you are under 25 you pay more
if you are single you pay more
if you have an SS you pay more
if your credit sucks you will pay more
if you already have points on you or had a claim you will pay more
if you drive/commute more you will pay more
if your deductibles are higher you pay less
if your limits are lower you will pay less

if you're rolling with low limits, you are setting yourself up for an unfortunate life should you be the cause of an accident.

btw not that it means anything to say someone in LA but I carry 500K in liability with a million umbrella on my 08 LT and my wifes 07 Elantra we pay $140/mo

·
Registered
318 Posts
$87 a month total for 2 cars: Full coverage on the Coby and liability on my Aspire (daily driver). If I only had the Cobalt, it would cost me $96 a month. State Farm.

For once being over 35 and female is a good thing:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.