Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well over on the forum patuned.com, they have an intelligent discussion thread where people can discuss, politics, global events, the economy, the president, war in iraq, stuff like that. It's for serious topics only and they say that all non productive comments will be deleted. Just an idea for here since I wouldn't mind having intelligent discussions with a few members on this forum. Now I would hope all people smart enough to be opinionated can be adults and have a civilized debate and not have things turning into bickering matches. Just an idea.

Intelligent Discussion - PAtuned.com

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I am not sure about this one. I love that type of conversation, but having an open forum on the most delicate and passionate topics there are just seems like asking for trouble.

I would recommend premium member section only... at least for now.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
we have an off topic section thats enough, this is a car forum. You dont want to turn it into a everything i want on one website! this forum is specific (like most forums) Its for chevy cobalts, i say if you want an intellegent discusson section go to a forum thats specificly for intellegent discussion.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
As a forum admin myself, I can say that there are 3 things to stay away from in off topic, public discussions...Politics, Religion and Abortion! The big three! There are no right and wrong opinions so no one can win the debate. Even if contained in one thread, disagreements and grudges between members will carry throughout the forum. Trust me, I know...LOL! Been there, done that!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Well over on the forum patuned.com, they have an intelligent discussion thread where people can discuss, politics, global events, the economy, the president, war in iraq, stuff like that. It's for serious topics only and they say that all non productive comments will be deleted. Just an idea for here since I wouldn't mind having intelligent discussions with a few members on this forum. Now I would hope all people smart enough to be opinionated can be adults and have a civilized debate and not have things turning into bickering matches. Just an idea.

Intelligent Discussion - PAtuned.com
this would never happen. you would have more deleted messages than anything.
its not a bad idea camo. just dont think it would work....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.