Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some coilovers this winter and installed them in the spring. I test drove a STI today which is way better then my balt, I'm going to trade my balt in on it. Would anyone be interested in buying my Stance GR+ Coilovers for a Cobalt SS? They are very awesome coilovers, they are ajustable, barely used. Just seeing if there is a demand for them, if there is I will sell for a fair price.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
shipping could get expensive they are pretty heavy, I'm thinkin 950 +shipping honestly the are barley used. Just to let you know before you buy your going to sit pretty low, but nice ride way better then the Eibach sportlines I had in before I bought the Coilovers

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

price? and for what you pay for a STI(new and kinda used) it better blow the balt out of the water, particularly in the quality department.
You can't even compare the STI to the SS, the STI has way more power 305HP and tons of tq stock, a better ride, better handling, you can turn into parking spots lol, NO WHEEL HOP OR TQ STEER, an the boxer sounds amazing with the SPT exhaust. The STI has 11 miles on it, my balt has about 80,000

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.