Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a silver and black cobalt lt. the interior is tan with wood grain trim. i love the idea of painting the trim but im not sure what would look good with a tan interior besides the wood grain. i was thinking about painting it either silver or black but not sure how that would look with the tan interior...Ideas anyone?

·
Registered
911 Posts
I'd say black,not silver....nice car btw \m/

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I was thinking black but i wanted to see if anyone had any other ideas or if black would even look good with a tan interior.

·
Registered
911 Posts
isn't there black in there already like the cupholder? It'll give u alittle idea of what it'll look like

·
Registered
352 Posts
take a picture of the interior and someone will photoshop it with black on it so you can see what it would look like. if u do post a picture dont forget to put it in the right thread lol

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I was between white and purple when I painted my trim (I had tan + woodgrain like you). I went with white but I think purple would have looked alright too. Just food for thought. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
krazedkitty, could you post pics of your interior? i've always seen pictures of interiors fixed up with the black interiors but never with the tan interior. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really do like that. It makes the inside look a lot better than the wood grain did. Thanks

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I say repaint all of the panels black =]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was going to but then i would have a tan roof, tan floor, and tan seats. i dont think that would look right.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, I have an idea on what to do with my interior trim :) I plan on doing it sometime soon. I will upload pics when it is complete

·
Registered
352 Posts
Whats the plans?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, im doing a project for college and i went out and bought spray paint and splatter painted a box with a black background. It turned out really cool. I was gonna do that to the interior trim on my car. Not sure whether to paint them flat black or white to start off with though.

·
Registered
352 Posts
i vote black

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thats what i was thinking but then i also thought white would give it a cleaner look. i stole an interior piece out of a wrecked cobalt so im going to test it out soon and see how it looks.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.