Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE!!!!!!!! Interior Build in Progress

Ok just like the title says I am doing my Interior AGAIN!!!! But this time no PAINT. I went and bought 2 yards of Black Suede and 2 yards of Dark Blue Suede and UV Protectant Spray and An Adhesive spray. I plan on Wrapping my Dash and Panels and doors and arm rest. Here is the products

·
Registered
547 Posts
Good luck, I can't wait to see it when its done.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so is it ok to drive around with the dash out? cuz i wanted to paint mine..... looks awesme and what kind of paint are u useing?
Didnt use any paint. Im using Black and Dark Blue Suede. About to take pics

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Overall Id give it a 5 out of 10. i'm not happy with it at all. I think the only piece that turned out ok is the airbag. There are a couple small things Couple tears and spots where the glue came thru the fabric. BLAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm going to have to rewrap the entire dash again

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well if you look at the top where the spedometer and crap is. The Circle hump is the hardest and there are little spots where the glue didnt dry all the way first and it bled thru and at the base of the circle is 2 rips. Then the center A/C vents have rips at the top because i miss measured the first time.

Im SOOOO Disappointed :( but it is my first time and a lot better then a glair on the window when im driving

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.