Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be painting my Interior Trim soon. Just have to get a clear idea of what color. Any Recommendations for my Black Sedan?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Dark purple would be cool

·
Registered
276 Posts
white yellow red blue or gunmetal.... gunmetal metallic is my fav

·
Registered
464 Posts
Black.

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
I'd say black should look good.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess you could say the trim is that brownish Silver or whatever and everything else is Grey

·
Registered
236 Posts
here's another thought...when my sedan had the all gray interior i painted the trim black to break up the gray. it actually looked pretty good til i got bored with it and went red and black throughout. here's an old pic i dug up, everything in black was painted except for the shifter assembly and cup holder insert...

the good thing about having a black car tho is that you can pretty much go with what ever color you want and it'll still look good.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i would do black and gunmetal color

·
Registered
8 Posts
i got the yellow cobalt and its stock still how do you change the interior trim? do you jus paint it? if yes with what kind of paint or do u order it?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Pull it out and spray paint it is easiest and cheapest. I used Krylon Plastic Fusion.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I used the Krylon Plastic Fusion too. Worked much better than the other stuff i used origially

·
Registered
276 Posts
The only issue I've got with mine is where my bf dropped on piece onto another as he was setting it down to dry... needs to be fixed before it starts chipping or something. We put some brand of metal fleck over it too... can't remember what brand, I'll check in the morning.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i like the black gloss look of the trim if my interior was all gray i would def do black i painted my glove box handle black to break up the tan n it looks mad good!

btw your interior its jus me looks very nice im looking forward to see your new stuff

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.