Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am about to start the process of converting all of my interior to black and red. i didn't know whether to paint my door panels or cover them completely in vinyl. what does everyone think? i am also looking for somewhere that will do my seats for me. in the Pittsburgh area

any comments and advice will help

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Why dont you come to the Pittsburgh meet on the 22nd and look at what some of the other guys have done, so you can get an idea of what it is going to look like before you do anything. It is next weekend at the Pittsburgh Mills Mall up 28 at the Sonic at 4pm.
I think XFE has his panels done in Vinly and some of the other guys have painted stuff.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why dont you come to the Pittsburgh meet on the 22nd and look at what some of the other guys have done, so you can get an idea of what it is going to look like before you do anything. It is next weekend at the Pittsburgh Mills Mall up 28 at the Sonic at 4pm.
I think XFE has his panels done in Vinly and some of the other guys have painted stuff.
i was gonna try and come im not sure if i can yet i think i work:sad:
but ill try to make it

·
Registered
110 Posts
so i am about to start the process of converting all of my interior to black and red. i didn't know whether to paint my door panels or cover them completely in vinyl. what does everyone think? i am also looking for somewhere that will do my seats for me. in the Pittsburgh area

any comments and advice will help
I'm planning on doing the same thing! not sure what to start with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.