Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with an 08+ done the Woodgrain finish, ala the Cobalt LTZ? I ask because my car is a 2008 LT(I think it's a 3LT or a fully loaded 2LT, moonroof,UQ3 sound package, 140 cluster, heated leather seats, base model bumpers+fogs) and what would've been LTZ if it were an 07.

My plan is to do the dash trim remove, and wrap the 2 driver's side trim pieces, the dash surround(including the airbag sensor indicator/heated seat control panel) and the passenger's trim piece in 3M Di-NOC Bubinga gloss. Anyone have any suggestions otherwise? Car is Ink Slate Metallic with 2 tone interior as well.

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
10 miles south of Pittsburgh, a town called Jefferson hills,

Where are you at?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in PAGRUNT's neck of the woods, I'm at IUP

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Also, isn't your dash being sold because you're getting heated seats?

·
Registered
455 Posts
The wood grain one I picked up out of the car I pulled the seats and door panels out of

I am using a silver dash I got from a neighboring car that was missing seats, I thought the wood grain would appeal to someone, it looks good, just doesn't fit the style of my car

I'm sure I'll throw my old silver radio bezel from my car on here when I swap out to the one with the seat switches

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
455 Posts
should be in your PM box

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Stick! Knew it wasn't exactly a "popular" choice, especially compared to all the CF I see here. But, it seems to flow with the car, and especially with the SS silver radio/hvac and 140 cluster.

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It wasn't done in Bubinga- for $10 less, I got the entire factory LTZ kit from John... speaking of which, your parts are officially in the truck!

·
Registered
455 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.