Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a new 09 cobalt all black and i put on red neon underglows/dash/and grille nd i want to get red dash trim pieces neone kno where?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ideas...please!!

so i got a new 09 cobalt and runnin on low mny lol damn car payments....but neways i was wodering if neone had any decently cheap sweet ideas to mod it

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i know, ive been talking so bad about him for years. some of my friends will never let me live it down! lol especially since some are cowboy and niner fans.:laugh:
hey hey, im an eagles fan...that lives in texas! so good luck with the T.O. curse lmao.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
but yeah anyways....back to the dash pieces. you could buy the kind that is optional on your car...or just paint yours. paint is cheaper..and gives you a good feeling on working on your car lol.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
haha do u live near here if not y the hell wud u like buff lol
no im about as far away as i could get! i started getting into football in the jim kelly, thurman thomas, andre reed, don beebe, james lofton, bruce smith, cornelius benett days. the beebe catch in the endzone(when he landed on his head) against the browns in the playoffs screwed me and i became a lifer! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.