Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
started working on my interior painted the knee bolsters, and door sill panels black(flat) gloss looks way too cheap and the flat goes good with the dash and painted the trim still got lots to do but nothin too ricey

as you can tell the glove box handle is still oem color not sure if i should do red or black let me know what you think thanks
Branden

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
looks good man, nice work
-----Added 16 Oct 2008 at 11:14:34-----
I would go black on the Glove box handle

·
Registered
31 Posts
well it depends on if your are doing your door handles red or black. if you do the door handles red then do that red if you do them black do that black. what kind of paint are you using on the trim pieces. Thats goign to be my next project for my car. my interior is mainly black with the silver pieces that are chipping. I'm doing mine blue to match my leather seats. looks great so far though

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I get happier every time I see another with crank windows. lol Im not alone.
I have to go with Cptnsweet, match it with the door handles.

·
Registered
138 Posts
it looks good. personally i would say black..I'm not a fan of red everywhere (no offense to anyone) and i like the monster in yo cup holder=]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it depends on if your are doing your door handles red or black. if you do the door handles red then do that red if you do them black do that black. what kind of paint are you using on the trim pieces. Thats goign to be my next project for my car. my interior is mainly black with the silver pieces that are chipping. I'm doing mine blue to match my leather seats. looks great so far though
to be honest i used the 99cent special at walmart for the paint on the knee bolsters its fine but for high traffic area's like the door and sill panels ide use a better paint multiple coats and a clear coat satin or gloss pending on your fancy, for the doors i was thinking about matching the width of the trim along the contour line but idk i think it may be too much red but ill prob end up redoing the inserts red and leaving the door black idk yet

·
Registered
57 Posts
i also have the crank windows lol.... but that looks awesome!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
how do u take off the door panels if u have a window crank lol i dont know how to pop it off!!!! its started to piss me off lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
yeah i got it off!!! lol took me like an hr the guy who set up my locks on my door put it on the wrong side it made it so much harder!!!! lmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.