Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has done 2 different colors at the same time. maybe like a red and blue LED set up. I have a red balt and i want to put in LEDs under my dash and seats but was wondering if it would look alright to have to have the two different colors. if its stupid let me know! any input is good input!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have red leds under dash and seats with blue lighting on my Head Unit and gauge cluster. Personaly I don't think it would look bad. Go with what you think would look awesome. Its your car after all your the one who has too see it everyday. :)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yea, LED strips are not expensive (on ebay) mixing the colors just means more eye candy, go for it :)

·
Registered
985 Posts
i have red HVAC, blue speedo cluster, blue HVAC (i swap the two depending on my mood lol), blue underglow and underdash. i'm planning a fire theme for the summer (orange yellow red and blue highlights) but it will all be interchangeable with the blue.

anything looks better than stock faded green. blue with red accents looks great together.
JP7 has some other color ideas, mainly pink and purple.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
__

awesome! thanks guys. im gonna pick some lights on ebay tonight and hopefully have them here by next week to get them in and some pics up.

·
Registered
924 Posts
awesome! thanks guys. im gonna pick some lights on ebay tonight and hopefully have them here by next week to get them in and some pics up.
If your ordering from Japan, you can keep on dreaming, its going to be at least 3 weeks before you get them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
what bulbs do i need for a 2010 2.2 l lt lap i need specs for dome plain bulb to led bulb and licence plate plain bulb to led bulb thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Licence is 194LL,

·
Registered
15 Posts
What

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

what?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.