Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a silver 2006 cobalt ls...my interior is stock, besides my aftermarket deck...I have the ugly ass tan seats...do you think my interior trim would look out of place in a silver cobalt if I painted it red? What do you think about a black? a gloss black not the ugly color that comes stock....

·
Registered
575 Posts
So I have a silver 2006 cobalt ls...my interior is stock, besides my aftermarket deck...I have the ugly ass tan seats...do you think my interior trim would look out of place in a silver cobalt if I painted it red? What do you think about a black? a gloss black not the ugly color that comes stock....
if you like red and you keep with that scheem and you stick with that for the whole car I think will look sweet

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea...im planning on going with red...I mean...the lights on my deck are red...that should count for something. I wanna get some red/black seats, or if I don't find any, some higher end seat covers (anyone know any good seat covers?)

·
Registered
575 Posts

I bought this recently until I get back to work and get the money to buy some sparco or recaro blue seats or even completely black

·
Registered
575 Posts
Oh nice, are those just generic seat covers?
yes they are I just bought those to fit my car but you got to make sure you take your time and remove the thing by the side (wich I painted black too, and would higly recomend yo do as well) and that's how they look now

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I hate seat covers there always sliding under your butt lol

IMO I think Red and black would look like crap in a silver car... but its your baby raise it how you want:huh:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
imo, dont bother with seat covers. the trim color doesn't matter much with silver as long as you stick with it on other parts

·
Registered
575 Posts
imo, dont bother with seat covers. the trim color doesn't matter much with silver as long as you stick with it on other parts
that's what I said before if he sticks with that coloer for the other parts and doesn't include yellow or another crazy color...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.