·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice, I gotta get pumping again. The parents sold all the weight stuff we had so I have to go to gym, just waiting till I know where I well be then haha. I plan to get a bowflex down the road though.
Yeah man its good stuff.
Everyone at the gym I work at is taking it. Trainers, employees, customers.
Pretty legit from what Ive read.

GNC has it for about $32. But I got a deal, bought one and got the other half off :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Considering taking this. I am currently trying to cut about 20 lbs before thanksgiving. I have taken workout supplements in the past and was always very happy with them, i just cant afford them anymore.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i take tru mass weight gainer.... 800 calories 66 grams of protien.

twice a day, 5-6 meals a day, creatine and work out 5 days a week.

i gained 3 pouds in 3 weeks!<---- thats good for me!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I just go ape on all the exercises haha... Damn you guys are making me feel like a bum for killing my daily workouts since school started. Just for that, I;ll put on some muscle! :blink1:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just go ape on all the exercises haha... Damn you guys are making me feel like a bum for killing my daily workouts since school started. Just for that, I;ll put on some muscle! :blink1:
You better hit it hard!

Come on, I just had back surgery about 3 months ago and Im just now getting back into it!

Feels awesome!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Good for you bro! I started working it again last Sat, right now my workouts are just at home with a 20lb dumbell and the regular crap you can do by yourself, but a gym membership looms in my future :)

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good for you bro! I started working it again last Sat, right now my workouts are just at home with a 20lb dumbell and the regular crap you can do by yourself, but a gym membership looms in my future :)
You can do lots with a pair of dumbells.

Pretty much work any muscle with them

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Key word is with a pair, and that would be even better with a bench... Eh I'm a whore for the low row, lat pulldown, tricep rope exercise on the cable machine, preacher curl, bench press, regular bench doing flys and whatnot- it was all so easy in my high school when I'd spend a load of time in the weight room for freeeeeeeee :amazed:

·
Registered
317 Posts
when i played football in high school i took some kind of protein....and with that and the off season work outs i gained about 10 lbs the first week....i was like christ...but then i got off the protein and there was no weight gain...but idk what the protein was called

·
Registered
720 Posts
I've got enough muscle, just need to get rid of fat...what will work? I'm 5'7 and 230lbs...not fat, but I have a gut and some man boobs.

I need some b complex or something to work with my metabolism...that's all I need...what do you recommend?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.