Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, There not completely new but we have added them to our website. You can order them Here. ---> Click Me <---. We have Reverse Lights, Dome Light, Map Lights, Side Marker Lights & License plate bulbs. They come with 18-Month hassle free warranty. We stock these! Same Day Shipping!

Save 10% when you purchase our LED Packages!

PM me with any questions!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
awsome i was was wondering where to get these.

·
Registered
787 Posts
im also thinking about reverse lights. do they actually light shit up behind you? im not expecting them to look like hids i just want to be able to see whats there, my windows are really dark

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
im also thinking about reverse lights. do they actually light shit up behind you? im not expecting them to look like hids i just want to be able to see whats there, my windows are really dark
No. LED's won't project as well as the stock backup lights.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ours are brighter then stock but reverse lights are not intended to light up the road behind you. theyre there for other drivers lol.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i just bought led dome from somewhere else.. plug it in it touchy as ever and i cant get to stay lit like if i shut the door it will like lose its circuit. my stock bulb plug in works fantastic. im confused. might buy one of yours.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I ordered the map lights and reverse lights from him, they work great :)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our DOME LEDs work perfectly! there nice and tight so theres no wiggle room to have a loose connection

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.