Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
My Blackberry already had MMS. :blink1:

Shit, my Samsung D-407 flip phone had it.

But glad to hear iPhone users can finally send MMSs!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Blackberry already had MMS. :blink1:

Shit, my Samsung D-407 flip phone had it.

But glad to hear iPhone users can finally send MMSs!
Yeah youd think they would have made this an option when they first came out. Go figure.

Its working quite well for me so far.. Can you send video? I haven't recorded any on my iphone so I haven't tried it
I dont know, Ive got 3g.

****ing cool!!! Can't wait till I get home. And for all who have other mms mssaging phones, go to hell, we've heard the story. Ha ha
Lmao so true!

·
Registered
720 Posts
In terms of Apple I have one thing to say....SAD...they're behind the times in that respect. In terms of the users, glad you're happy now.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm just talking about the simple things that every other phone has...couldn't have been hard to include something like that with all the other cool things they come out with.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Its not that apple is behind the times. It is AT&T that didn't support it until just now. Apple was willing to support it when they release the first gen iphone, but AT&T wouldn't allow it.

Apple is always using new and update hardware and software.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Why wouldn't AT&T allow it for one phone, but for the rest it worked? And why are you copying my avatar? LOL.

·
Registered
37 Posts
First i didn't copy your avatar, i just signed up an posted a picture there.
Im sure a lot of people have the same style photo as there avatar as well.

Second of all, its not that Apple couldn't push out the technology. They sure can. Its the fact that most users that have ATT have the Iphone. The volume of users to send and receiving pictures messages along with using unlimited data for internet usage, was just to much at one time, for what there systems can handle. Thus resulting in upgrading of networks. So that your "3G" still stays at "3G" speeds.

The amount of data that an Iphone uses and the amount of data that a regular phone uses, are not even close to compare. Think of every web browser on your standard phone, then compare it with the full web browser that the Iphone has, the Iphone has to use a lot more mb's in order to load one page, compare to a cheap LG flip phone.

Thus the same with any other feature on the iphone, including Picture messages.

Enough, or should I go on?

·
Registered
720 Posts
First i didn't copy your avatar, i just signed up an posted a picture there.
Im sure a lot of people have the same style photo as there avatar as well.

Second of all, its not that Apple couldn't push out the technology. They sure can. Its the fact that most users that have ATT have the Iphone. The volume of users to send and receiving pictures messages along with using unlimited data for internet usage, was just to much at one time, for what there systems can handle. Thus resulting in upgrading of networks. So that your "3G" still stays at "3G" speeds.

The amount of data that an Iphone uses and the amount of data that a regular phone uses, are not even close to compare. Think of every web browser on your standard phone, then compare it with the full web browser that the Iphone has, the Iphone has to use a lot more mb's in order to load one page, compare to a cheap LG flip phone.

Thus the same with any other feature on the iphone, including Picture messages.

Enough, or should I go on?
Jesus ****ing Christ...calm down...do you not get sarcasm? Thanks for the lecture on how Apple and AT&T work...I guess I knew nothing until now.

I do disagree with one thing you said....most AT&T users have iphones...wrong...there are a lot more iphones out there than any other single phone, but Iphone users aren't the majority of AT&T. And yes, the Iphone has a nice browser compared to a lot of other ones...I for one have a Jack so I have a little bit better browser than the standard media net browser.

But really, in the end, who cares. Yay, Iphone has once again evolved into something bigger and better...I'll stick to Blackberry's from now on (I've owned 2 of those as well as a 2g Iphone).

And if you'd like, you may go on as long as you want...I have no interest in this thread anymore. Babble on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.