Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish the shop would of called me already about if they can make my down-pipe already...If not I have to find someone else really.I tried finding the parts myself to do the welding,but oh well.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
what kind of shop ? and why do you want to make your own down pipe?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a custom exhaust system,so I kind of figure why not go custom with the downpipe as well,since the cost will be less and it is going to be the same results either way.Its one of those small shops nothing big,I tried to go through Meineke but every time I called the guy who is good at making custom downpipe is never there or has a emergency in the family.So I figure if am having problems getting a downpipe made for about 100 dollars then why not find the materials myself and just do it.I have a header that am wanting to put on asap.Also I want to get the 2.4 intake manifold put on next as soon as the downpipe and header is put on.Then after the intake manifold kit is done,I am working on the engine next.Going from a 2.2 to a 2.6 motor:p.I will be working for a shop,where the guy actually has a tuning for the 2.2 ecotec motors,so now I can get the car tuned properly also wont have to go with the jetchip pcm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.