Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
uve nvr got pulled for that? gosh, if u were in VA you'd get pulled over in a heartbeat! lol

like the bottom strip, ive always heard about that being done, but never seen it... interesting.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uve nvr got pulled for that? gosh, if u were in VA you'd get pulled over in a heartbeat! lol

like the bottom strip, ive always heard about that being done, but never seen it... interesting.
ive had it like that in fl, wa, id, az, nv, never no trouble. I see people are always worried about how dark and mine is darkest and ive never had a problem

·
Registered
464 Posts
ive got you beat for tint... im on my phone so i cant post pics bit just look up my threads there will be pics. and no i dont have issues with it but im respectful about it. i know its dark and a safety hazard for the police so i put my drivers side window down when i see a cop.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
my friend has 2.5% tints on his ram and hes never been pulled over for it.

·
Registered
464 Posts

My entire windshield is done and next year (or next time I get the car back to Rhode Island) I'm going darker. I NEED my tint though and I'm going darker for medical reasons. So even if I did get pulled over for it... I wouldn't get nailed for it. As long as *I* can see out I can pretty much go as dark as I want.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Get a pic of you car, in the sunlight not through a tinted window :p lol

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I wanna do 5% all the way around and 50% on the front winshield. I love t privacy of it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I love my tint. I don't wanna go darker on the windshield... it's good enough unless I were to go HID in my projectors then I may go to a 20 over the 30 I've already got. Darker on the sides the better IMO. I rode in my moms civic a couple weeks ago and was a complete wreck. She's got nooo tint. I got half way to michigan and started to get a headache... she ended up having to drive home and it was the longest 5hrs of my life.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
mmmm yea i hate getting in other peoples cars who dnt have tint and you can have people looking at you at a light or something. Its annoying and I like being able to hide behind my tint.

·
Registered
464 Posts
lol although the privacy is definitely awesome and I agree, I literally can't drive for any distance in a non tinted car. The darker the better. Having violent/crippling migraines triggered by light FTMFL It actually really irritates me when people come up and ask about the tint and I explain I have it for medical reasons and they turn around and say "oh I've got a family friend who's a doctor, I'm going to get a note" I'll believe when I see it but if they were to get it it's that shit that eventually ruins it for those who legitimately need it.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
hahah funny you say that cause im getting my note soon myself .... sorry bud.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.