Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says is the stage 2 kit worth buying? i have heard that its not to gr8 but then i have also heard it kicks ass

·
Registered
139 Posts
As ususal its a matter of prespective. For me its great. I wanted a little more ompff when entering the hiway and merging into traffic. I can stay in second and go from 40-65 fairly quick, not supercar quick but I can feel the acceleration. It also helps a little when your passing that 50 mph semi climbing that hill along the interstate. For me it was the safest route to go due to my inexpierence and lack of knowledge.

On the other hand for the car enthusiast or just for those who've had the expeirience of driving supercars will probably tell you " stage two is not fast". You won't get 0-60 in 4 seconds or run the 1/4 in 12 seconds but it is a different feel from stock.

·
Registered
284 Posts
its worth it if you want to pick some good power and a little speed for a desent price... and it wont hurt your warrenty...

but if you are looking for better numbers then its a waste cuz you will need more work then that...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.