Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm checking out my options on a new Cobalt...has anyone upgraded to the USB input on the factory stereos? I'm just curious on wondering what it'll run. I have Creative Zune that would work great but...if i could fit every bit of music on a flash drive and play it that way, that would be awesome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know it works with the iPod and flash drives. Since Creative is a Windows Media device, it stores and presents all of its music as if it were a flash drive, so I bet it would work. Why not bring your mp3 player with you to the dealership and try it out?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, I have had my car for about 2 weeks now and only use my usb jump drive. 16GB of most of my music is nice to have where ever I go. It wasn't a feature that I was looking into but I don't think I could do without now.

·
Registered
56 Posts
ugh my dealership when i bought my 09 told me that it was only available on the ss / tc not the lt model.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I've got the Victory Red LT Sedan and it came with USB radio. It was a deal breaker for me if it didn't have one. I listen to my iPod exclusively and it works great. I have plugged a USB drive in with folders of music and it also plays great. All controls are selectable from the radio and you have most of the iPod menu with a three line display and you can also select folders and artist, songs etc with a USB drive plugged in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.