Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm being harassed by a member of this site via PM because I banned him on another site I am a moderator of. I would like to block him because I'm tired of being harassed, I dealt with his bullshit enough on another site.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Number one I'm not harrassing you. Number two I told you I don't give a crap that I was banned. And numberthree I was replying to your PM. If you don't want me to PM you, don't reply to my PM ? Sounds pretty simple doesn't it? What a huge big exaggerated deal out of nothing. I sent you two PM's, thats hardly harrassing buddy. Peace.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Number one I'm not harrassing you. Number two I told you I don't give a crap that I was banned. And numberthree I was replying to your PM. If you don't want me to PM you, don't reply to my PM ? Sounds pretty simple doesn't it? What a huge big exaggerated deal out of nothing. I sent you two PM's, thats hardly harrassing buddy. Peace.
I simply replied asking you not to PM me. Then you started in again. Now you are here in this thread, where I didn't even mention it was you bringing this situation out here for all to see.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
I am leaving you alone your the one that made the topic!

·
Registered
26 Posts
now now, no drama, leave that to the soap operas...ha ha

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now now, no drama, leave that to the soap operas...ha ha
I don't want any drama. I simply want to be left alone and I could not find a way to block a user from sending me PMs so I wanted to ask how. I did not mention him in my post or anything like that. I just want him to leave me alone.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Have I sent you another PM? no HMM maybe I'm leaving you alone! But you went and made a thread out of it! owned.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have I sent you another PM? no HMM maybe I'm leaving you alone! But you went and made a thread out of it! owned.
Even now you won't quit posting. Do you know how damn stupid you look? I was simply doing my job on another site then you go hunting me down on this site to ***** about it.

STOP POSTING and leave me alone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.