Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you can put a center console & some how an arm rest in a 2007 ls?
i don't have one & it gets on my freakin nerves.. lol..
any help would be nice:)

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Yes you can, if you search the forums you will find a few differnt posts for that topic. I did in about an hour and a half. Strongly suggest that you buy one from the local dealer(Chevy or Pontiac), that way you have all the required instructions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
do you guys have an automatic? i have a 5 spd and i always thought it would be a pain to have an armrest when i shift. or is that just me?
the pain isnt with the shifter, its when u want to raise and drop the ebrake, my buddy has a factory armrest on his 07 lt, anoying as hell to set the ebrake...

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I have a 5 speed with an arm rest. I have no problems shifting. Setting the ebrake is annoying, but you get used to it..

They also have arm rest kits on ebay

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
all consoles coupe or sedan fit. I have a full coupe center console including the panels for the interior fuse box and the driver side see my sig for pic. I'm just missing the panels for the sides of the radio which i been trying to get my hands on

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i bought an armrest off of ebay for like 90 shipped it was like two days later and the install is an okay right up but the write up in on cobaltss.net

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.