Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to put SS/SC rims on an LS.. like a conversion kit or something?! i couldn't find a thread on this so if there is point me in the right direction and delete this.. haha im just curious because i LOVE those rims.. lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're SO hott! haha that would be my new set of rims if i could figure out a way!

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
it's pointless
Unless you plan doin auto x and really racing your car there is no point to go 5 lug.

To answer your question. It is possible but quite pricey

·
Registered
992 Posts
if you have the four x 100 your kinda out of luck..I do believe there is some sort of possible conversion but it will cost you your left arm and your right leg..just so your unbalanced, your better to look for aftermarket that look like them

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh darn. i dont plan on racing like crazy.. just the rare street run here and there.. and i dont wanna loose any arms or legs! hahahaha so yeah i guess ill just look for aftermarkets.. anyone know of some that look close to the SS/SC rims?! =)

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
It wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Just get adapters. 4 lug to 5 lug. U can even go to 5 lug 5x114. Which is most popular

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Just get adapters. 4 lug to 5 lug. U can even go to 5 lug 5x114. Which is most popular
haha hailcesar, you've been getting my hopes high all damn day! lmao where would i find these adapters? and is 5x114 the stock SS spacing!?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Nah stock is 5x110, but u can find adapters. They will run u like $200-350. Somewhere around there

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Oh man I forgot ur drums on the back, right?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shit yeah i am.. =( i know you can change that though.. im almost positive its relatively cheap too ill have to look.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Yeah it's possible. There's an ion owner on chevycobaltforum.com that did that conversion. Honestly I would just get aftermarket rims. Something black withred pinstripe around the lip. U gonna get the springs already so aftermarkets would look good

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
true true.. its cheaper going after market after all i guess eh.. it was worth a shot haha i want an orange lip though =) to match me carrr =)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive never seen after markets with an orange lip.. but ive seen orange lips.. so im assuming its a DIYer?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.