Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my tint done about a week ago. I know there is a curing process, all bumps went away, but there are a couple of spots where you can tell from the outside that something is between the tint. There really small but if you get close to the window you can notice it. Should i complain or is this common on a lot of windows?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I got my tint done about a week ago. I know there is a curing process, all bumps went away, but there are a couple of spots where you can tell from the outside that something is between the tint. There really small but if you get close to the window you can notice it. Should i complain or is this common on a lot of windows?
i would complain. especially if you dont like it. theres nothing like that in my window tint

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Complain and get it fixed cause if you dont, those small areas will becaome huge problems later down the road. The debris in the tint causes it not to adheire to the window and will cause the area to bubble and return will bubble the whole window.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
its probly dirt, he didnt clean the windows good enough.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Is it possible for you to get pictures of what you are talking about? I personally would try a hair dryer over the spots to see if that will help....then take it back.

But yes, definitely take it back as they should warranty their work against defects in work they do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.