Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
ehh.. all i know is wen it come's to exhuast bolt-on kit's they usually need some tweekin and sometime's its tweeking you cant do...and with the cobalt it's a fairly unrestricted exhuast in the first place just cut the muffler out and get a different put in.. cobalt's already come with a factory style high flow cat and a resonater doesnt do ne thing but reduce sound. all in all it's still a straight thru design after the cat

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
ehh.. all i know is wen it come's to exhuast bolt-on kit's they usually need some tweekin and sometime's its tweeking you cant do...and with the cobalt it's a fairly unrestricted exhuast in the first place just cut the muffler out and get a different put in.. cobalt's already come with a factory style high flow cat and a resonater doesnt do ne thing but reduce sound. all in all it's still a straight thru design after the cat
i (respectfully) disagree. i know i felt a difference going from a flowmaster muffler to the GMPP. not much, but its there. mostly top end, and im sure it will help after more mods.

to the op, ive never heard of the srs.
if your trying to decide between the srs and the tsudo, id get the tsudo. basically the same price. and i havent heard anything bad about the tsudo's quallity. but like that07 said, it needs some tweaking so it doesnt melt your bumper.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
The one in the link won't fit the 2.2 (if it really is the one pictured) the one pictured has a 3 bolt flange. 2.2's, 2.4's and SS/SC's have a 2 bolt flange. SS/TC's have a 3 bolt flange though

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The one in the link won't fit the 2.2 (if it really is the one pictured) the one pictured has a 3 bolt flange. 2.2's, 2.4's and SS/SC's have a 2 bolt flange. SS/TC's have a 3 bolt flange though
Thanks alot ill keep looking around

i (respectfully) disagree. i know i felt a difference going from a flowmaster muffler to the GMPP. not much, but its there. mostly top end, and im sure it will help after more mods.

to the op, ive never heard of the srs.
if your trying to decide between the srs and the tsudo, id get the tsudo. basically the same price. and i havent heard anything bad about the tsudo's quallity. but like that07 said, it needs some tweaking so it doesnt melt your bumper.
Thanks ill look into the one you mentioned

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.