Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been looking around for some really good seat covers cuz i dont feel like replacing the seats in my sedan, and i also wanna protect the interior being that its nearly all cloth. im looking for seat covers thatll fit well and look as if the car came that way (factory), i found these but just wonder if they are expensive, have any of you guys bought these and was it worth it?
-phil

Custom Fit Seat Covers - 05-09 Cobalt - Interior Accessories

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Not for that brand, you get a name that has been around a LONG time and good quality and fit also.

·
Registered
810 Posts
CC08 has that i think

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So ridiculous. Anywhere you go, there is absolutely nothing for white cars to match. NOTHING WHITE!
lol you dont think white would be too easy to get dirty??

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I got shitty ones from autozone cause im cheap and its not my car, but this is how they look for reference.

Thats when they were new and just put on, now they are all broken in and smoothed out, looks like the car came stock with em. A good $40 IMO :noworry:

Those PFYC ones are really nice, but I could never justify that unless my car was a show car or my garage queen.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got shitty ones from autozone cause im cheap and its not my car, but this is how they look for reference.

Thats when they were new and just put on, now they are all broken in and smoothed out, looks like the car came stock with em. A good $40 IMO :noworry:

Those PFYC ones are really nice, but I could never justify that unless my car was a show car or my garage queen.
thanks they look kinda what im lookin for a black with some gray or dark gray, do you know if there are ones with the matching back seat as well??

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I don't think so, then again I only looked for the front ones. Btw I found a pic of what they look like straightened out, I forgot I took this :noworry:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I hear you, I honestly thought these would fit like crap (just what I expected from autozone :bigsmile:) but I'm happy with how they turned out, not to mention they make the stock seats way more comfy.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hear you, I honestly thought these would fit like crap (just what I expected from autozone :bigsmile:) but I'm happy with how they turned out, not to mention they make the stock seats way more comfy.
well thanks for your input bro appreciate it

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Off topic sorry but, Nitrohead where the H377 did you get your signature gif? And what movie is it from LMAO
I have no clue, through some retarded forums I was browsing, and no clue what its from- but I LOLed a bunch of times when I saw it. If you want I can pm you the link for it. :bigsmile:

·
Say What again!
6,363 Posts
I wonder if Autozone has those covers that fit the Recaros...

·
Registered
821 Posts
nope.... not expensive at all.... you will notice the 3 to 4 week wait for delivery. Thats due to the fact they wont cut and sew your covers until they receive your order and follow your vehicles template.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
anybody know what it means when it asks if you have a driver lumbar knob on bottom of cushion??? thats one of the choices when you order these covers , with or without i cant figure out what its talkin about

·
Say What again!
6,363 Posts
It's asking if you have a lumbar support knob...it's a round thing on the front of the seat...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.