Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I would say call them up and get one, tell them you saw it online and it was 36 dollars, if they say its some price tell them that is what you saw and that is what you want it for...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
gotta be an error. i can't see em honoring that price either

·
Registered
455 Posts
theres no way. somebody forgot to put the 4 in front of the number or something lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
N/M, not in stock, can't put an order in.

·
Registered
148 Posts
ya never know man! lol thats what i thought when a 600 dollar double din was on sale for 170 at best buy. i jumped on it that deal.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
no its really $36. i guess you guys haven't heard of boss..... its probably all plastic, may work for a few days if it works at all, and its possibly just a piece of paper cut out of a magizine with a pic of a nice car on it just glued to the screen... i wouldn't waste $36 on it... boss is shitty...

·
Registered
720 Posts
I know car audio and I know Boss is cheap, but no matter what brand it is, that price is one hell of a deal...if one will last a few months, I'd buy 3 or 4 and just swap it when it craps out....granted I won't buy one that isn't Kenwood, Pioneer, Alpine, or Eclipse.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
no its really $36. i guess you guys haven't heard of boss..... its probably all plastic, may work for a few days if it works at all, and its possibly just a piece of paper cut out of a magizine with a pic of a nice car on it just glued to the screen... i wouldn't waste $36 on it... boss is shitty...
Ive had the same BOSS amp for over 5 years and I push 2 infinity 12s with it and I have no issues with it at all. Its never overheated and I've put this thing through some hell. I'm very impressed with it. I pushed a PB Comp 18" with it for a year or so and switched to two fosgate 12s and now im on 2 infinity 12s and I wouldnt trade this thing for any amp.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.