Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up at 3 am bcuz right when i got home from skool at around 3:20 PM, I fell asleep and woke up at 3 AM....a 12 hour sleep and I have school again in 3 hours, (7:30 am)

I'm thinking about going to jog around my neighborhood, but its 20 degrees and black ice everywhere.

but ima do it anyway, get back, eat like a M*F*er, shower, watch t.v, go to school, annnnd fall asleep probably at 7 pm

yah im pretty bored and school is gay, even with the 12 hour sleep i feel tired still and i just ate a enchillada and some marshmello jello stuff and some mountain dew....and still tired....who's up???

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Nope... 5:54

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Gotta go in for an early meeting. What sucks is I just got off 3rd shift rotation yesterday morning.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
yeh and judging by the stuff you said you ate, crap food also makes your body tired. Eat some good stuff man! and get less than 10 hours of sleep but more than 7...and you'll feel like GOLD.

btw it's 10:04 here so i guess it's like 3 hour difference. cool!

·
Registered
276 Posts
All that sugar isn't helping you feeling tired! lol I try to eat better and still can't sleep for shit. Fun fun, huh?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I'm not sure why my time is all screwed up. I post now at 9:55 and it'll say 6:55

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

See. This never happened before

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

All that sugar isn't helping you feeling tired! lol I try to eat better and still can't sleep for shit. Fun fun, huh?
Hey you sig quoted me! Cool

·
Registered
276 Posts
lol quite some time ago! Okay maybe a few weeks... I just haven't been posting too much outside of Off Topic so I haven't run into you lately.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.