Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm just happy I finally settled on a name I've been trying to think of something that suits her for the last year now.

it's sorta dark and gothic, which is the stuff I'm into, and it vaguely means a female demon, beautiful yet deadly, which I think of my car as a person in a way, and I believe she's beautiful, but she can be pretty wicked at times...

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I call mine The Whore, because so many people ride her...
haha I call mine lots of things when she pisses me off, but atleast now she has an official name

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I call mine The Whore, because so many people ride her...
lmfao, thats funny cuz i call mine The B*tch...because thats all it makes me wanna do:notrust:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ever heard the song "Son of Lilith" by Coroner?

·
Registered
276 Posts
it's sorta dark and gothic, which is the stuff I'm into, and it vaguely means a female demon, beautiful yet deadly, which I think of my car as a person in a way, and I believe she's beautiful, but she can be pretty wicked at times...
Yay for cars with death-themed names! lol

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
An evil female spirit in ancient Semitic legend, alleged to haunt deserted places and attack children.

The first wife of Adam in Hebrew folklore, believed to have been in existence before the creation of Eve.

why would you name a car that???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.