Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the link

2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Hood Heat Extractor Style : ITZ -

does anyone have this hood? I interested in it but I really would like to see better pictures and more about it....Id like to see a pic from the drivers seat or from behind the hood at the mirror. and maybe a pic on the under side of the hood? If it doesnt have a drain to keep water off the motor Id like to see how hard it would be to make one so that I can keep the water off the motor and all my precious eletronics

PICTURES WOULD BE AWESOME!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't buy anything from everything cobalt. also, a bigger heat exchanger or radiator or dual fans will do you better for the all said and done price of that
honestly I have a zzp FMIC and it does its job its just I felt like this hood would lessen the restriction of airflow and would look descent

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why is Everythingcobalt so bad? Just wonderinz
from what I hear the customer service is poor but I personally have never bought from them so I honestly dont know

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

I may just go with a carbon fiber hood that is the same style as OEM.....

Does anyone have one? Did you have to drill holes for your hinges and the hood stay or were there metal inserts to bolt everything up to. im not about to drop 500 bucks to drill my own bolt holes and hope for the best

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
heres the link

2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Hood Heat Extractor Style : ITZ -

does anyone have this hood? I interested in it but I really would like to see better pictures and more about it....Id like to see a pic from the drivers seat or from behind the hood at the mirror. and maybe a pic on the under side of the hood? If it doesnt have a drain to keep water off the motor Id like to see how hard it would be to make one so that I can keep the water off the motor and all my precious eletronics

PICTURES WOULD BE AWESOME!

IMHO the picture of the cobalt with that hood looks like it is trying WAY too hard to be an evo. Look at the front clip and tell me I'm wrong. It looks IDENTICAL to an evo ix front clip. And the hood, it's a little different I'll give it that.

As far as carbon fiber stuff goes, it all depends on how much you pay and where you get it from as to weather you drill or not. Most places do the drilling and such for you from the production line so you don't have to worry about it, only problem is, a lot of CF hoods I've seen never really line up right. Ask Beamer about the CF hoods, he had one, so he could tell ya.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dang that would blow to spend 500+ on a cf hood and it not line up id be pissed

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
^Did you get them from everythingcobalt?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.