Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
I remember not being allowed to drink it. But if I had 35 cents I would get it out of the vending machine. Back then I could get cigarettes out of a vending machine! There was also a high caffeine content cola (say that five times fast) I believe the name was "jolt".

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
i was reading about that, im curious to taste!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I don't know if it's ever just taste when they reintroduce stuff. For me, it's the nostalgia. To this day, I don't really like Squirt soda, but when I drink one it takes me back to when I was a kid and I'd go golfing with my grandpa. For that reason, I'll occasionally seek it out. Not the best soda, but great memories.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
So expensive.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, it tastes good to me but its nothing to die for like some people thought. It is a nostalgia thing for me too, child hood or early teens anyway. Going to the "gravel pit" with my dad and racing and such with our dirt bikes. It was always a treat whenever I was with my dad and he had to get gas or something and he'd come back with it or a candy bar. We were just getting by so the treats were a little special to me :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.