·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Swanman35 (Brian)
Clarksville, Pennsylvania 15322
[email protected] or pm me here
Price: $500

I'm gonna see how selling my baby goes. I love this guitar.. unfortunately due to college, work, and time with my girlfriend I don't have time to play any more. I would like to give it to someone who can make music with it. It really is a beautiful guitar; looks and sound. I played mostly metal on it but it can definitely handle anything. It has a floating trem and it works perfectly. It has the Seymour duncans in it and they sound great. There is a tiny ding on the face of the guitar, but you won't notice it unless you really look. Those are fingerprints in the picture, no scratches. I can send more pictures if needed. I can add a hard shell case. If you need it shipped I'll ship in the case and you pay for shipping unless we work something else out.

also this was NEVER played on stage. I kept it on my wall hanger or in the case when I wasn't playing.

[/URL][/IMG]

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It really is a beautiful guitar. I was looking to buy an ibanez when I got this but after seeing it in the wall I wanted then after I played it I couldn't bring my self to buying something else

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.