Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night is a valentines day party in a city about 45 minutes away from mine. We went into a town right in the middle where my buddy lives about noon and chilled at his house drinking and playing video games and shit. At around 8 we catch a cab into the other city to go to this party at a studio...anyways farily drunk but definatly just feeling good me and my friends rock this party. At around 11:30 I'm dancing with my girlfriend and all of the sudden this dude comes and grabs her arm and pulls her away from me. She says, "Let go of me now" he doesn't. I say dude let go of her arm. He doesn't. I say don't be an idiot just let go of her arm. He says what are you gunna do about it. I said just let go of her arm douche. He lets go pushs me then punches me, so I pop him one in the jaw and then security is there before I know it and they take us out front where the police show up. Get arrested and taken to jail at about midnight. Neither of us file charges but we had to go infront of a judge so I spent 10 hours in jail waiting for the judge and well it sucked. It was jail in the movies man, but I did get my own cell atleast so that was nice, but no blanket metal bed bullshit like that. Then I had to take a taxi home from the police department when i got out and that cost me $140....yay

My question is you'd hit the guy too right, if it was your girl ?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
man cops there are stupid. First of all your gf is a witness who can clearly explain that the guy was harassing her. If it was here, I would not set foot in jail f*ck that...you did nothign wrong, you protected your gf. I dont know WHY the hell the damn cops in that city would just throw both of you in jail.....does not make any sense to me. I'd be pissed as hell....and where was your gf this whole time you were getting arrested and in jail???

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man cops there are stupid. First of all your gf is a witness who can clearly explain that the guy was harassing her. If it was here, I would not set foot in jail f*ck that...you did nothign wrong, you protected your gf. I dont know WHY the hell the damn cops in that city would just throw both of you in jail.....does not make any sense to me. I'd be pissed as hell....and where was your gf this whole time you were getting arrested and in jail???
she apparently came to the police station, I wouldnt know I didnt get to see her...the cops told her to go home so she went home with one of my buddies, and she had to work today or she would have picked me up from the police station

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Security should have handled it, but when your caught in the moment you just react. I was in a similiar situation years ago, the guy I fought was the club managers brother and since I had plenty of witnesses who saw that he started it they sent him home and bought my girlfriend and I drinks the rest of the night because I didn't press charges. Good to hear your okay although $140 poorer but it could have been worse.

·
Registered
248 Posts
reply to bboytaktix: yah they really are, it is so gay because if u get arrested there is a very low chance that they will let you go even if you are innocent...u usually only get to leave after sitting in jail for a month then proven innocent, and if u are innocent you dont get a apology, money, or nothing

luckily the other guy didnt press any charges or else you would still be in jail golfin haha

and jus wonderin...is that ur real pic golfin?? ur f*ckin swol lol

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
reply to bboytaktix: yah they really are, it is so gay because if u get arrested there is a very low chance that they will let you go even if you are innocent...u usually only get to leave after sitting in jail for a month then proven innocent, and if u are innocent you dont get a apology, money, or nothing

luckily the other guy didnt press any charges or else you would still be in jail golfin haha

and jus wonderin...is that ur real pic golfin?? ur f*ckin swol lol
sir that is Tiger Woods hahahahahahaha,
but i'm that big too

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
If a guy even touched my girl in the first place it woulda been lights out. You must be pretty nice guy bc i wouldnt have even asked to let go i woulda started swingin. Yea but you did the right thing in the end. shows you're not afraid to stand up for your girl or fight. good man.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i agree with you golfin'. knock to douche bag out. good job bro, if i was there i woulda helped ya out =)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I'm the guy who would break a chair over the dude's head if he grabbed my girl and wouldn't let go the first time she told him. He definitely wouldn't have had the first swing on me, that's for sure. I can't stand disrespecting women like that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.