SCR3AMz 2
Thogan3 1
Xadet 1
dakotarayne 1
stratosproject 1

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yes it is, had a good night and didn't drink.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Really? I would never be at a party where anyone would even have that.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Lol glad my drunk post was the last one of the year. Score!!! Lol. I was gonna go to a party but I probably wouldn't of been able to drink as much since my family downed sooo much liquor last night. Today is the day for my car to become bad ass tho. Installing everything on it today.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I'm tearing down the Xmas tree today and putting away all my gifts.

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
3,127 Posts

I would go one step farther and that person wouldn't be my friend anymore either. Wouldn't be the first time I've cut ties with a friend who became a drug user.

Words to live by, "you can't trust a drug addict". Most of them would sell their own mother for a fix

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Diesel is down 11 cents this morning to 107.3, gas down to 96.1 for now.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Nice!!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Lol nice^ one thing I didn't do was that. New year's eve always makes me wanna have a gf but liquor covered that up. : )

Oh moneyman we tear Christmas down the day after every year because my sister's bday is today.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts

I would go one step farther and that person wouldn't be my friend anymore either. Wouldn't be the first time I've cut ties with a friend who became a drug user.

Words to live by, "you can't trust a drug addict". Most of them would sell their own mother for a fix
Thankfully I never have and likely never will have to rely on her for anything. She's an adult and capable of making her own decisions, my opinion of them aside. She was pretty wasted and I wanted to make sure she was well looken after, so I offered to drive her home at 5:30am. Now I'm chilling on her couch waiting for her to wake up before I jet.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Thankfully I never have and likely never will have to rely on her for anything. She's an adult and capable of making her own decisions, my opinion of them aside. She was pretty wasted and I wanted to make sure she was well looken after, so I offered to drive her home at 5:30am. Now I'm chilling on her couch waiting for her to wake up before I jet.

I actually get a hate on for any of my friends that even talk about being curious about drugs. I've known to many people and seen what happens to people that get into drugs. If I was in your situation she would've been walking home and would be welcome to lose my number.

1 - 20 of 1337 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.