6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
I think it looks cool but just the fact that its JDM material on an American made car is kinda wierd...
I don't think it's lame or rice though, since its just a sticker.
I would sport it lol

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
it wouldnt look so bad, whether its jdm or not, the jdm style has gotten attached to domestic cars whether its yellow fogs, or the shocker sticker, or just a dirty camber look, its all mostly a TUNER thing now

·
Registered
70 Posts
the "shocker" is JDM's logo.
but for my thoughts, i think it is completely ironic and dumb. considering we own american cars while sporting japanese stickers lol.
even though the cobalt is kinda japanese inspired.

·
Registered
680 Posts
how is the shocker considered to be jdm material
This answers your question Wehrwolf

the "shocker" is JDM's logo.
but for my thoughts, i think it is completely ironic and dumb. considering we own american cars while sporting japanese stickers lol.
even though the cobalt is kinda japanese inspired.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
My friend has a big shocker sticker on the windshield of his Genesis Coupe. It makes it easier for me to tell if it's his car or not.

·
Registered
911 Posts
it was a fad that started where I live about 2 years ago, but it was mostly vw's that had them (cuz the vw dubs are complete morons here)...u still see acouple around today with them but not very many...me personally, won't put one on

·
Registered
680 Posts
I've seen them on a couple cobalts
I have seen a few around with them above the exhaust tip on the rear bumper...
Not sure who it was though

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
around here, I see them mostly on volkswagens...little jetta hatchbacks and stuff...and the occasional civic hatch. it looks fine. I wouldn't put it though...personal taste

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
If I were not at work I would post the largest facepalm pic I could find at this thread. Someone please help a brother out and post one up.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I was gonna get one but my gf was throwing a fit and that's not to professional to me. Every time I see them on a car its a 16 year old. I got a yourcobalt decal instead.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol thank you guys for the input! i have decided against it...it was just a thought, can a man not think of little things to do? :)

im thinking having a "two in the pink, one in the stink" sticker on my car isnt very professional. and i have these random times when i want stickers and then i want none. i guess this is just one of those times!

plus i doubt my fiance would want to be caught riding around in a car with a shocker decal on it :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.