~Varad Vision SL210 L.E.D. Suspension Light kit

~Aluminum lettering "Carpe Noctem"

~Aluminum diamond Floor Mats

~tail light and window Decals

~Aftermarket Actuator door locks

~Aftermarket Hornet Alarm

~Debadged all emblems

~Black Seat Covers

~front emblem painted black(not shown in pics)

Possible upcoming mods:
~Nightshade tail lights

~Cold Air Intake

~exhaust

~interior doors painted black

this was taken b4 most mods, but I love the backdrop

Since im NAVY, next to a memorial was a perfect photo op.

Eibach Sportline Springs freshly installed

My favorite Mod, Varad Vision SL210 L.E.D. Suspension Light kit

Konig 16"s

4600K HID's in stock housing

Painted Black Emblem

Carpe Noctem "Seize the Night"

Speaks for itself

Last name and what Im known by

Aluminum Diamond floor mats

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Pioneer AVH4000 head unit

Memphis 1/500

Memphis 10's in closed box

And Myself. may as well throw it in, haha

·
Registered
547 Posts
Clean looking car, now it is time to lower the bad boy.

·
Registered
547 Posts
You can do it yourself. Check the DIY section, there should be something there about installing lowering springs. I have eibach sportline springs, they will run you about $200-$230, check ebay.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are they trusting, do they make turning any more difficult? any flaws? and how long does it take to install them give or take? cuz I can afford 200-230 easy, dont really want to spend the money, but lowering it would make a big difference. what size do i need to look 4? I dont really understand the gap size differences.

·
Registered
547 Posts
are they trusting, do they make turning any more difficult? any flaws? and how long does it take to install them give or take? cuz I can afford 200-230 easy, dont really want to spend the money, but lowering it would make a big difference. what size do i need to look 4? I dont really understand the gap size differences.
Yes, Eibach is a very trusted brand. You will probably find many members on this forum with them. Lowering springs are designed to help with handling, they will not make steering harder. With the LS Cobalts Eibach Sportlines are rated to lower I believe 2.0" in the front and 2.5" in the back. Here they are on Ebay.

Eibach Sportline 4.9938 CHEVROLET COBALT:eBay Motors (item 360185279670 end time Oct-31-09 12:08:06 PDT)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yes, good lookin car... lower it for sure.
I love those black seat covers, they fit really well, what brand are they?
I havnt got a clue...lol, I found them randomly on amazon for like 20$, just some universal cloth seat covers, but I really like em' cuz I was able to make em' fit and look good.

Lookin good man. I like the LED in the Wheels. I have the LED kit that bends
these are just a single LED mounted behind each wheel, then theres a led panel in the car that shows me everytihing the wheel LEDS are doing, its an awesome kit. the place I had install them charged me 150$ for the kit and 100$ for install, it ended up taking about 12 hours for them to fully install it, lol, so I got a good deal. Its also hooked up to the system to beat to the bass, as well as brightness settings and all the flash setting possible, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.