Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all us Jersey guys and girls need to meet up before winter hits...ive seen a few people here from central hersey(including myself) and some from the north lets get somethin goin

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no takers???

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i dont know where in jearsey you are, but theres cobalt meets on long island like 3-5 nights out of the week, every week.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont know where in jearsey you are, but theres cobalt meets on long island like 3-5 nights out of the week, every week.
really now.. im in south old bridge(middlesex county) tell my more about theres cobalt meets! lol

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
well idn if you know about DPA(deer park avenue) route 231 i babylon.

Its pretty much the biggest spot on longisland for car shows/meets. Every single night you can drive up and down that road and every parking lot is FILLED with all kinds of car/trucks/motorcycles. Its really something to see, it crazy. People come from the NYC to DPA, its nasty. But every friday night they meet up at eiher mcdonalds on DPA or TGI fridays on commack road (right off DPA).

Theres a bunch of other meets too. Every tuesday night theres a huge car show at route 111 in bald hill. Its a parking lot with like 1500 parking spots and usually gets filled everytime. The great thing about this place is there are all sorts of cars. European, JDM, domestics, classics, muscle cars,motorcycles, trucks, vans, EVERYTHING!.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well idn if you know about DPA(deer park avenue) route 231 i babylon.

Its pretty much the biggest spot on longisland for car shows/meets. Every single night you can drive up and down that road and every parking lot is FILLED with all kinds of car/trucks/motorcycles. Its really something to see, it crazy. People come from the NYC to DPA, its nasty. But every friday night they meet up at eiher mcdonalds on DPA or TGI fridays on commack road (right off DPA).

Theres a bunch of other meets too. Every tuesday night theres a huge car show at route 111 in bald hill. Its a parking lot with like 1500 parking spots and usually gets filled everytime. The great thing about this place is there are all sorts of cars. European, JDM, domestics, classics, muscle cars,motorcycles, trucks, vans, EVERYTHING!.

dude thats insane... ill have to make a trip up there one of these days.. ill let u know if i do we can meet up

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.