Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah cuz i've got my turbo and everything just no time to build the manifold and all that good stuff... but we're a custom remote kit kinda like the sts kit with a tweek to it... hmm we'd be a good race in 1/8th i'm 10.09

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
yah cuz i've got my turbo and everything just no time to build the manifold and all that good stuff... but we're a custom remote kit kinda like the sts kit with a tweek to it... hmm we'd be a good race in 1/8th i'm 10.09
If you do go turbo trifecta would probably be the way to go.

10.07 to 10.09...it would depend on who slept at the line...LoL

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you do go turbo trifecta would probably be the way to go.

10.07 to 10.09...it would depend on who slept at the line...LoL
that what i figured so most likely i'm gonna go with trifecta after the build.. hopefully it'll be done for the show in october so you can check it out...

yah i dunno man i'm pretty good at not sleepin on the line my reaction is usually a .02-.05

·
Registered
186 Posts
speaking of the jet module what dose stage two have that one dose not.... whats the difference

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fixed..

For the price, trifecta is the way to go for tuning IMO The jet chip will not work for boost
kool see that's more what i was lookin for is the will it work for boost... does neone know how much the trifecta tune cost cuz i'd liek to do maybe an NA build tune first just to see if what i get out of it then a boost tune

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha damn kelvin ebay special baby... and it's a supercharger dumb dumb.... there's was a dude in navarre that had one on a mirage.. needless to say he was still slow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.