Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone well I've done everything I can performance wise others than engine tune ups or turbos.

Interior:
-JVC DVD Multi-player- even ps3
-Interior under-glow (red)
-TWEAKED pioneer system 10' sub
-Jet Performance module (V-Force Plus)
-Ractive Chrome Shifter knob
-Interior dash sprayed and back cobalt letters glued to dash
-Secondary Battery source for appliances
-Aftermarket gauge cluster (Red w/ Blue LED)
-SIRIUS satellite receiver

Under the Hood:

-Cold Air Intake W/ Tornado Filter
-GM Extruded Header Manifold
-Down-pipe and cat-back exhaust 2.5''
-Upgraded Intake manifold 15+hp from a 2.4
-Jet performance module hooked to multiple sensors
-Dyno Tuned
-Performance Spark plugs
-Ecotec Camshaft, Performance Set
-Ecotec Full Race Piston Pin Set
-Diamond cut Pistons
-CrateEngineDepot Clutch Kit
-Pulley set

Exterior:

-Halo Headlights with clear bulbs
-blue tinge fog lights
-LED tail lights
-Self stenciled cobalt letters on tail light
-Debadged & Demolded
-sprayed stock 16' rims black
-sprayed brake drums and calipers
-sprayed Grill and bow ties (metallic black)
- 2.5'' drop with coil-overs
-AVS rain guard and AVS side window louvers (painted black)
-Diamond cut Front grill
-Transformers tattoo by gas Cap (self done lol)

Upcoming:2nd Dyno Tune w/ Trifecta, Twin-charger kit from ZZP, 18'' tires and rims, vertical doors, Targa top conversion

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
not sure about the fake fender vents and chrome things, and there are still more performance mods you could do to your car
Cold Air Intake (what kind?)
-GM Extruded Header Manifold (better ones out there)
-Down-pipe and cat-back exhaust
-Upgraded Intake manifold 15+hp from a 2.4
-Jet performance module hooked to multiple sensors (trifecta will yield more power)
-Dyno Tuned (trifecta will yield more power)
-Performance Spark plugs
And you could still do a 2.4 throttle body with a trifecta tune, and cams as well

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my CAI was a cheaper one it had to be cut and custom fit. and for the GM extruded one, i dont know if theres a better header out there. it was like 460$ and my mechanic said its the best one I could get, I bought a pacesetter and returned it cuz the one I have is way better. Even comes with a heat shield for it, so Im going to have to disagree this is the best one out there. And Im not going to change the throttle body or cams until I get a new engine in my car, my car has over 200 000 Kms on it. Trifecta would be pointless considering I would just have to do it again in a few months

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
my CAI was a cheaper one it had to be cut and custom fit. and for the GM extruded one, i dont know if theres a better header out there. it was like 460$ and my mechanic said its the best one I could get, I bought a pacesetter and returned it cuz the one I have is way better. Even comes with a heat shield for it, so Im going to have to disagree this is the best one out there. And Im not going to change the throttle body or cams until I get a new engine in my car, my car has over 200 000 Kms on it. Trifecta would be pointless considering I would just have to do it again in a few months
well i'm saying cams and a larger throttle body as well as a trifecta tune will give you more power than what you have already so you have plenty of room to go. and the GM extrude honed manifold is a far cry from the best aftermarket exhaust manifold out there. The LSJ manifold, racing solutions, zpp, clear image, tons of companies make a header for this car that are much better.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol that is funny.. n thanks

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

well i dont think mine look bad at all.. the vent decal things are just a temporary thing til i get the right body kit

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what you guys think about the avs side window attachment things tho? need opinionsss lol

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

and those stupid stick ons on the side of my car are just temp til i actually get a side skirts n fenders lol itlll dooooo for now

·
Registered
140 Posts
I agree, lose the vents on the fenders. Not feeling the side window louvers either. Other then that its a nice car.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
welll i really like the louvered attachment im deff keeping those i havent seeing one cobalt with that on, thus makin it unique, even from the inside it looks different cuz theres a smaller visibility out of the window nnn i like it lol. but as far as the other stick ons, they ll prolly go b4 winter..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
welll i really like the louvered attachment im deff keeping those i havent seeing one cobalt with that on, thus makin it unique, even from the inside it looks different cuz theres a smaller visibility out of the window nnn i like it lol. but as far as the other stick ons, they ll prolly go b4 winter..

just said i was gettin rid of em. but im keepin the side window thing my car my opinion.. n i like it n for 100 im not just throwing it away

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.