Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets start with the story of this cobalt. Like most of you fellows we all have a story on how we made out coby's our own lol. My dad and I bought this car brand new in 2004, one of the first to arrive in my area and I thought I was so cool even tho I had little knowledge in "souping" or moding a car. My dad unfortunately was diagnosed with brain cancer thus having his drivers license removed. The driving role was passed down to me as I could barely shift properly at four way stops but I stepped up and became a pretty damn good stick driver. My dad passed away last year and I am left with the cobalt that he and I spent months picking out and purchasing, I will never forget that memory we have and so began the molding, I will make this cobalt a life project to make it faster than a Ferrari h aha lol...so i hope u enjoy.
ps sorry bout the life story.
And now for my mods:
Exterior
-De-badged, demolded
-used c o b a l t letters to stencil brake light on back
-Sprayed stock 16'' rims Flat black
-Sprayed Chevy bow-ties, all 3 keyholes black
-Sprayed Front grills silver metallic
-Sprayed Side tail markers black with Chevy logo stenciled
-Tinted Led tail lights, Halo projector headlights
-Street Glow (red)
-Driver & passenger window vent shade
-Tinted Windows
Interior:
-Sprayed Black Trim, steering wheel cap, door trim (silver), shifter knob and door handles, cup holders, defrost vents
-7 inch Touch Screen dvd/radio/mp3/PlayStation3 player
-Under Dash led lighting (Red)

Performance: |2.2L|
-Cold Air Intake
-Cat-back Exhaust
-Lowering springs w/ MONROE performance strut mounts
-Fairly New transmission installed
-Headers

Feel free to share any ideas for more power, w/o adding a turbo. I want that to be the last thing I put in. :idea:

PS!!! cars in the shop right now and these pics aren't the most recent, should have some new ones up in a couple of days!

:):):):):)

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
lookin good. you should think about painting the dash trim near your steering wheel

·
Registered
75 Posts
great balt man! ur dad would be proud! now if you could just get a shorty antenna lol (i dislike the long stock antennas lol)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.