1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
922 Posts
OK, ok... Thank you.... where to start... OK First and foremost I would like to thank everyone here at YourCobalt.com. I may not be able to keep up and post as much as some of you... *cough* PJ *cough* with your 400+ plus post in the random thread, but i try to add a little bit here and there.... I would also like the to thank the guy that sold me this car, even though I can't remember your name. I'd like to thank my friends for not bashing my car like I thought they would... not like they can say much, since it's faster then most of thiers.... LOL sorry guys. I also want to mention everyone at GM in the Lordstown plant that helped build the car.... Bill, Bob, Billy Bob, Joe, Joe Bob, Rob, Robby, Bobby Joe, Robert, Jo-Jo, and last but not least Cotton-Eye Joe. And the very lst person I want to mention is the guy the backed out of my drive way and hit my car the other day, because of you I now get a left rear door and repairs on my quarter panel. Also the 2 dents that were in my left front door will be fixed now, even though they were there before you hit the car.... Thank you I'm out

*Mic Drop*

Ok in all seriousness now thanks for the votes guys and gals. You guys are way better then most of the the people on the other cobalt forum of which we will not mention.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I never got an award that I could ever do a lil speech for, so it seemed like fun.... glad you liked it....

·
Registered
4 Posts
This car is sick I just bought my first car 2010 Chevy Cobalt Sedan and I want to fix it up but I dont know where to start any advice anyone?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
His is an SS but you can still do suspension and wheels easy.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Look for SS body parts, there was a Cobalt SS that came with that body so you can even get it from GM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.