StevoElsupremo 1

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
4th. Woot!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
About to pick up the gf and go for a drive around the island, should I set up the camera to take a pic every 2 seconds or should I set up to get video?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Once I sell the wheels im going to buy a few mods for the balt other than new wheels. Maybe springs, underglow, B&M shift+, window tint, then whats left will be saved up for a new JL system.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know it's gonna be a bad day when you pour milk into your bowl of Rice Krispies and they say snap, crackle, f u c k you.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Sup everyone!
herro

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

So i drove around the island today (literally) and got some good clips with my go pro before I ran out of memory...lol

Uploading to youtube is gonna take like a million years tho. I'll post them up but don't hold your breath...

Clips include cruise down the main strip in waikiki, southshore, a lot of northshore, and evn more windward side. Gotta watch all of em to decide what I wanna keep and what should get tossed. My next go pro adventure will be tantalus...and hopefully maybe go for a quick snorkeling trip? We'll see!

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Also, put on new antenna :D

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Good god youtube is slow as ****nuts! It says approx. 45 minutes for a 1:30 long video...good god! lol

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So...do you know Dog the Bounty Hunter? My wife loves that show...LOL!

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Firefox + Adblock = No Ads! Just sayin' :nuts:

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
So...do you know Dog the Bounty Hunter? My wife loves that show...LOL!
I was kinda on the show once tho. They were looking for a guy in the building I was working security at and I refused to let them in. I've never seen the episode but apparently the wife had a few choice words about me :p

New rotors are here!!!

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

OH! And check the my gopro pics thread, the vids from friday are posted, nothing exciting really...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Its way too hot here in CA. XP

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
It's been pretty nice here. Except that it's rained every day that I wanted to try to pick up my new couches...lol

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We seem to get all kinds of random weather in PA...hot, humid, cool evenings, rain, wind and even some hail the other day! It's like a weather smorgasbord!

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.