drumrush 1

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good morning you Cobalt fans!!!! Time to chat away the month of june.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Good morning to you as well Coby7, time to clean out my interior (toss out an energy drink) and get ready for the cobalt meet today :)

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Just traveled 100km away from home for a car show!!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
lol good morning all!

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

sad day, about to saw-zaw my basketball hoop down. :(

·
Registered
803 Posts
mines been cemented in my yard for like 20 years, the rim is broken and backboard cracked. been an eye sore for years

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
woohoo I have 11 awards now!

So yesterday afternoon I saw something super funny but bad lol. This kid that lives at my apartment had his car up on two of those cheap car jacks in the parking lot. both rear wheels off and the brake drums off. Not sure what he was trying to do. but he got in the car and started it up, he must have moved around too much in the car and it crashed on the ground off the jacks and slammed down hard. LOL!!!!! Later on I saw the car back up on the jacks and both rear brakes are leaking brake fluid on the ground. He must have broke the wheel cylinders or brake lines when it fell down. WOW!!!!

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
woohoo I have 11 awards now!

So yesterday afternoon I saw something super funny but bad lol. This kid that lives at my apartment had his car up on two of those cheap car jacks in the parking lot. both rear wheels off and the brake drums off. Not sure what he was trying to do. but he got in the car and started it up, he must have moved around too much in the car and it crashed on the ground off the jacks and slammed down hard. LOL!!!!! Later on I saw the car back up on the jacks and both rear brakes are leaking brake fluid on the ground. He must have broke the wheel cylinders or brake lines when it fell down. WOW!!!!
custom dyno? XD

·
Registered
149 Posts
He was doing the flat rear drum mod.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 1239 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.