Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm in. Supermall is right behind my house too. Nice!! I cant get on that forum though, for some reason I haven't been approved.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Registered
254 Posts
im the only one doing the 2 hr drive down from Canada lol? too bad I don't have enough money to stay somewhere the night before.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
im the only one doing the 2 hr drive down from Canada lol? too bad I don't have enough money to stay somewhere the night before.
its at least 3 hrs for me and the guys from portland. :blink1:
i just got lucky and was invited to stay at someones house. i dont have money for that either.
maybe someone will see this and offer to help out.:)

·
Registered
254 Posts
oh ya ill post this on cobalt ss too i guess but anyone with stuff to trade or sell should bring some stuff if anyone is interested in it that way when we all meet we can trade or buy without shipping costs.

·
Registered
416 Posts
oh ya ill post this on cobalt ss too i guess but anyone with stuff to trade or sell should bring some stuff if anyone is interested in it that way when we all meet we can trade or buy without shipping costs.
I'm looking to buy (if selling) lowering springs and a cai. But mainly want to see what others out there have and how it performs/etc. And to meet some local owners. Should be a good time no matter what.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Everyone needs to update their profile with their location :blink1: Would be cool to see other users in this group in the PNW. Hell, if we get enough users we can start our own meet and greets! :nuts:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.