Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Suree, next Sunday sounds good. And the wheels, I can get for like 75$ a peice. But we have to order. We have some chromes wheels in stock that were used(just got re chromes) that I can prob get for cheaper. 17" also
So you wont have those available tomorrow? If not then I'll wait till you can. Check out your PM's and the voice message I left you.

·
Registered
600 Posts
No, we wont have them tomorrow. But the chrome ones we have are 6 spoke.

·
Registered
600 Posts
haha, i cant say ive seen them in 4 lug, but i like those DR-34's you were looking at, better than the other ones. I think those would look better than the ones you were looking at. And yeah, good to see you again.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sunday Sunday Sunday!

That title is supposed to sound like the monster truck introductions on tv....anyhow....
CobaltTom - is there anything that I need to bring on Sunday? I also just got my NightShades in the mail today, so IF I have time I'm gonna try that either Saturday or Sunday. I still have yet to hear back from CobaltKatsu on the wheels that I was going to buy from him, so I guess we can just see what happens with what I have now.
Let me know though if you need some tools or something, or food, beer, etc. :blink1:

·
Registered
344 Posts
we are a go for sunday still :)

you could bring your nightshade if you want, ive done it before and we can do that while messing with everythign else :lol:

as far as bringing anything, if someone wanted to bring some burgers or hotdogs and buns or somthing i could fire up the grill :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Not a problem, I'll bring some meat and buns. It will just be me from my place there, how many others so I can bring enough?
chad will be there and mel, maybe a straggler or two but mainly just us :)

oh, and i told chad he can drive my car again, he worked on it the other day and aparently loved the exhaust and driving it...so maybe a short cruise after all parts on cars are good to go :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Oh good, so Chad is still alive! :laugh: A nice drive afterward would be in order I think. We'd be crazy not to!!
So count me in as the bringer of fine meats, dogs, condiments and buns.
Oh....I'll bring my springs too. :cheesy:

·
Registered
13 Posts
we have had a couple other meets since this date... we should legit get one together for the holidays... maybe go on a christmas light cruise if anyone knows of streets that light up the whole block. We all love our cars, so how cool would it be to have pics of them with things lit up in the background at night

·
Registered
344 Posts
we have had a couple other meets since this date... we should legit get one together for the holidays... maybe go on a christmas light cruise if anyone knows of streets that light up the whole block. We all love our cars, so how cool would it be to have pics of them with things lit up in the background at night
as long as there is nt as much snow as last year...my car couldnt drive in that shit hahhahaa

81 - 94 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.