Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to get it out there that I will be making weekly trips to some of the junkyards in my area. I'm going to be posting pics of the balts I find and if there are any parts you see or need just let me know. You can PM here or send me and email at [email protected]. This isnt just for balts either if you need a part for any car let me know and I will do my very best to find it and get it to you.

Heres a few pics from todays trip to one of the yards:

Ok if you see anything you want just let me know I will get you a price and we can figure out the shipping. For your reference all items will be shipped from Zip code 21205, Baltimore, MD

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone is looking for an armrest I found a few today. I didnt pull any but if someone needs I will get them!

·
Registered
78 Posts
do u see ne sunburstorange balts if u do let me know i need a hood fender and bumber

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need a drivers side a-pillar from a 2 door, and the piece under the dash on the drivers side, like where your knees hit
Does the color matter?
And I didnt see any Sunburst balts sorry

·
Registered
78 Posts
well i would rather have that or a black hood and front bumber and front frender bt if its cheap i guess the color wouldnt matter

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The parts would be cheap the shipping to Indiana thats a little different. Hoods, Bumpers and fenders are pretty big items

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I have a new a pillar pod that i am willing to ship from a silver two door, aka my car. The color is tan.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
I need the driver and passenger interior fuse panels.

Also, can you do me a favor? And you can even do this with your balt, can you give me measurements for the panel I have circled in the pic below? I need these both sides. (actually it's all one panel and unbolts from what looks like 9mm bolts) I wanna make sure its the same measurements for my sedan.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5397/img00077h.jpg

Oh one more measurement question... can you also measure this for me?

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4364/img00064.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am looking for a Light grey center arm rest. PM me with the details.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I need the driver and passenger interior fuse panels.

Also, can you do me a favor? And you can even do this with your balt, can you give me measurements for the panel I have circled in the pic below? I need these both sides. (actually it's all one panel and unbolts from what looks like 9mm bolts) I wanna make sure its the same measurements for my sedan.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5397/img00077h.jpg

Oh one more measurement question... can you also measure this for me?

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4364/img00064.jpg

In case you cant read my sloppy computer writing it's 8" x 7" but In my car it looks like that panel is also connected to the glove box. I'll get your other measurement in a couple mins

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Just pull the glove box down and it should come out from 2 9mm bolts I looked before. And thanks for the measurements, let me go check.

EDIT: Perfect. So I need the driver and passenger interior fuse panels, and that panel above. (and drivers side as well lol) I'm waiting on your measurement for the trunk thing. If that is the same size, I'll take that too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heres you other measurement

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Banned
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
What parts/year/color?
looking for a cargo cover, door pockets, and/or rear spoiler. My car is a '95 but they only made them from 94-97 so 99% of parts will fit any year. Interiors for all cars are grey. My car is bluish purple, but I'll take any color spoiler you can find. All of these parts are rather hard to find, since not all Aspires had them. Prefer a cargo cover from a 4-door but I know a ton of folks looking for them, so a 2-door cover would find a good home too.

·
Registered
317 Posts
im looking gor a ss n/a front bumper

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.