Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im wanting to get a new car, im getting tired of my LT, and want to trade it in, its time for something better.

What do you guys think about these, im going to go with one of these

Cobalt SS/SC
Trailblazer SS
Ford f-150 harley davidson edition
SRT-8 Jeep
6.0 GTO

Whatever i get is going to be used and im going to be looking for the best price i could find. Right now i have my eye on an SS/SC with 35k miles on it for only 10 grand. And thats from a dealer. Just was thinking on what others think about the other cars im interested in.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
If your looking to spend 10,000? then an ss/sc. You want to pay more? Get the others. I go by what's going on in your life. Single? Ss/sc,gto. Married with kids? A truck. Again it's ur money. Do wha u want. There's a big difference from an sc to a srt jeep.

·
Registered
455 Posts
^^^^x2

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pretty much i want something that i can black out and customize. i dont want to be like everyone else on the road. But pretty much what im looking for is just peoples opinions on these cars, not advice on what i should do.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah man I suggest you just get whatever suits you best and what you can afford.

sometimes I feel like I want a different car, but I love my car so much I'll probably keep it as a DD and start a muscle car build or something

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
If you do not want to be like everyone else on the road, then those choices are not it, those vehicles are everywhere. Get an old school muscle car, NOONE has any of those anymore.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
lol show me a GTO thats all over the road... They aren't that common, I doubt he wants to go through the trouble of getting a 70's muscle car and bondoing every panel up, as well as re-doing the interior... Trailblazer SSs aren't exactly the most common either, I think they have the same engine as the GTO, or possibly the 6.2L...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeahhh fuel costs arnt going to really be a problem, i work .9(yes point 9) miles from my house, and my school is 2 miles away. 25 miles a week. big deal lol.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I have seen all of those vehicles in numbers everywhere I have been lately: Norfolk, Va area, all along I-40 to NM and all over the Nashville, TN and Ft Campbell area. You can still find inexpensive old school muscle in great shape, try Gatlinburg,Tn in the spring and fall during their Hot Rod Weekends. Saw plenty of great looking muscle under 17,000.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.