Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New wheels and rubber from Tirerack.com. I went with Motegi Racing SX5 17's (Black w/ Mach Lip) and Kumho Ecsta ASX tires. From the pic on the website, they should look outstanding on the car.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
215/45ZR-17. As soon as my next per diem check comes in, I'm going with Eibach Lowering springs. I don't want to go too extreme with that, but somewhere around a 1.5 drop for both front and rear will make me happy enough.

·
Registered
8 Posts
A man are you still out here in Gulfport on the Base

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
We want pics

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I'm still based down in Gulfport with NMCB 74. I'm deployed right now though, so the pics will have to wait. I PROMISE THOUGH, as soon as I get back in August, I will post some pics. If you want to see what the rims look like on the car, visit Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels. Look for 17" Motegi SX5.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I see a dude with a blue SS i was thinking it was you its nice looking and he has a nice sounding exhaust...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see a dude with a blue SS i was thinking it was you its nice looking and he has a nice sounding exhaust...
Yeah I know who that guy is. He works at the O'Reily across 49 from the Kangaroo. His isn't supercharged though. And, as far as I know from before I left, he has about as many mods to his car as I do mine. Nice guy though. He has alot of knowledge about ANY chevy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ohh ok yea i want to try to get an SS but i want a sedan so i can do a turbo build on it

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ohh ok yea i want to try to get an SS but i want a sedan so i can do a turbo build on it
You could have gotten a coupe and done a turbo build up. It didn't have to be a sedan.

·
Registered
594 Posts
build the motor instead of putting a turbo on it,they have plenty of parts for the cobalts to build a motor with exact same results as a turbo for less money.thats if you know anyone who can help you out though with building the motor if you're not knowledge in that field.

·
Registered
8 Posts
A turbo sedan will be better and plus i take alot of road trips with my friends and we take my car so i would rather have space

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.