Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what yall think. it's a night time pic obviously.. used red eye flash so the halo's and individual LED's would actually be seen. so what you think i think they look pretty good!!!!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Looks cool. I was thinking of doing fogs like that, and aiming them real high sort of as aux. lights like some track cars have. Of course they wouldn't be on all the time. I know... rice rice baby! lol

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i did mine the same way they look real good when you run just the halo's and led's like you have mad ppl have said what a good idea it was to put them behind the bumper

camo and myself and now you can help ppl when installing them

·
Registered
121 Posts
Those look good, a lot like mine but smaller and positioned differently. Either way, good work!

Mine :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Your car looks like its angry with me, Full Metal... :/ Very nice setup though! Diggin it!

Does any light really get out from behind the grill, Gooty and Camo?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Would they fit diagnally in the holes at the bottom of the kit?? I think that would look sick!!! They look good now just sayin though.
^^ yeah i didn't think of that but they would look pretty sick diagonal like that.. maybe with the next set if i have to get a new set

Looks like pure crap.

ok, i'm playing! I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i just couldnt help myself! LOL)
^^ not nice lobalt!!!! :p

Those look good, a lot like mine but smaller and positioned differently. Either way, good work!

Mine :)
^^ yours are bright as hell where did you get them?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your car looks like its angry with me, Full Metal... :/ Very nice setup though! Diggin it!

Does any light really get out from behind the grill, Gooty and Camo?
thanks. i don't think much light does. and these are just a cheeap set from autozone thats why they aren't behind the grille.

·
Registered
121 Posts
oznium.com, they are the 9 inch white strips.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.