318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got done with my interior tell me what you think

and i got the fog light trim peace

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep its rattle can and thank you I take time when taping and i also popped all the switches out so that way I covered everything

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
U should take off the shifter trim and paint it. Also for the gray that doesn't come off on both sides of the radio, I just wrapped it with flat black vinyl. Worked great

Ur interior kinda looks like cc08 too. Lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
love it!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
U should take off the shifter trim and paint it. Also for the gray that doesn't come off on both sides of the radio, I just wrapped it with flat black vinyl. Worked great

Ur interior kinda looks like cc08 too
. Lol
oh nooooo lol

does look good though, clean color

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Ur interior kinda looks like cc08 too. Lol
thats really funny that you said that becaus ethat what i am working on right now lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
Looking good!!! If I didn't work my whole entire summer away mine would have been done already!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
My ex got me the trim kit like stick on shit and it does not look great, I plan on doing the same thing, can't wait! Looks Fantastic good job! and what ceaser said, do the shifter trim.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.