·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think i still have lots more to do but im getting there

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
not a big fan of green, but looks pretty good. Are you going to be painting the dash black like you have on the glove box and other trim pieces?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the dash, a-pillars, and kick panels and the runners along the bottom inside of door will get a coat of black that will be next weekend i aslo did the rear doors this weekend, i know most people arent a big fan of green but i wanted something different and i like to think it came out pretty good

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yeah you did a real good good. i give an A for effort, but im not liking the green =\ sorry

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not a huge fan of green either to tell you the truth but i wanted neons and green is about all the cops in my town will let you get away with and i didnt want green on the outside and some other color on the inside
-----Added 23 Nov 2008 at 09:31:29-----
But hey any advice is well taken and if someone has something that woeks better let me know

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But hey any advice is well taken and if someone has something that works better let me know

·
Registered
319 Posts
Not likeing the green one bit sorry man

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
i am planning on this spring once it warms up either bondoing or fiberglassing the door panels and flipping the green on the doors put the green where the black is and put the black where the green is

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I agree you put some effort into this. Obviously you like green! If you get it in and enjoy it...do what you like!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
what kinda paint did you use to do that iv been thinking about blacking out the inside of my car but dont know what kinda paint i should use

·
Banned
292 Posts
nice job, i'll be painting the top of my door panels black like that eventually. but i wouldn't go the full mile like you did lol.. just not my style but does look good, i'd have to agree tho switch the black and green on the door panels would look alot better.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i think if it was a different color green it would look nice but that color doesnt look good maybe get a color like this

·
Registered
11 Posts
Green Goblin!

Like the concept, but the color is a bit bright. I've done custom interiors before and respect the amount of work it takes.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i actually like it i think if you just add some more black it would look better but you dont really have to switch all of it but your car lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.